Friday, February 13, 2015

short one, will get back on track very soon.

2015 being so nice so far, alhamdulillah!

Long hiatus because I was away for a beautiful unplanned trip with husband to Japan for 6 days end of January and now while typing this,

I am enjoying my view and breezing day in Johor Bahru.

Ah-ha,

Nope. Not holiday this time, but ikut husband kerja. Well, as for me bercuti lah ya. Cuma it is not that fun sebab the husband not around most of the time.

Well.

Gonna spend 19 amazing days here in JB, hoping to recap all jalan and walking down the memory lane here. JB was part of me before, I was raised in Johor, and I am still Johorean. Proud one!

Will put up the entry in Japan soon I managed to find out how linked my dropbox to this laptop. I am using husband's so the account registered here is him. Couldn't find out yet, on how to log out him and log in mine. Yeah, so much of IT savvy, I am.

Till then.


1 comment: