Friday, June 5, 2015

on little bit

Oh my god.

It's been so long. Like so so long blog tak berupdate. Banyak entry tertangguh. Hahaha. Entah ingat lagi or tak setiap details. Well, will try my very best to put everything into words. So that some day I can look back and be always grateful how life's treating me.

Alhamdulillah.

Sekarang I a bit busy with a few things. Juggling between kerja dan uruskan rumah. Oh yes I still suri rumah sepenuh masa yang bekerja separuh masa dari rumah. Hahaha.

So next Insyaallah will be updating on trip to Singapore (Universal Studio to be exact), tempat makan best di JB, Phuket and Koh Samui' trip. There's something special about the Phuket and Samui trip. Seriously its one of the best! Thank you husband for that.

Till then,

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment