Wednesday, March 25, 2015

le grandeur palm resort, JB

I always love Johor Bahru, and it's kind of proud feeling everytime I heard Johor Bahru.

Well.

I am a proud Johorean.

This is a sum up of our 19 days in JB.

So bila dengar saja husband kena posting kat JB, oh my god. Hati melonjak-lonjak okay. Dalam kepala dah plan macam-macam dah! Hahaha.

We were staying at Le Grandeur Palm Resort, JB. This hotel located at Senai, betul-betul belakang Senai International Airport. So memang dekat gila lah husband nak pergi kerja. It just like 5 to 7 minutes drive.

We arrived quite late on 11th Feb 2015. Sebab singgah jenguk my mom kat hometown on the way to JB. We checked-in around 9 something at night. And then we go makan at the A&W nearby. Balik and doze off to lalaland.



Tomorrow is another free day before husband start kerja on Friday. Went out for little shopping at the Giant, siap beli toaster okay! Hahaha.

Anyway, of 19days here banyaknya I stay at the hotel. Sementara husband I kerja, I tunggu dia kat hotel je lah. Tak adalah I keluar alone jalan-jalan walaupun I confident I tak akan sesat. Tapi sebab I memang malas nak keluar alone and plus rasa macam nak rest betul-betul while in JB, so I akan tunggu my husband for whatever exploring plan we had in our mind.

The hotel.

Hotel was super duper nice. It's a gem!

Masa I serve for MH dulu, I pernah nightstop kat sini. The last time it was Sofitel Palm Resort, now I rasa dah tukar management, nama pun tukar.

I've been to many hotels during my flying time and I rasa this is one of the best type of family hotel. Why I kata family hotel? Sebab facilities kat sini memang tip top for those yang bawa family and ada anak.

There are so many activities boleh buat kat sini. They have their own sport centre, paintball, archery, and banyak lagi yang I tak ingat. They even have lounge for karaoke, clubhouse and liveband. Memang not bad at all. And oh, of course ada padang golf! So golfers, bring your family here!

Big swimming pool for adult and also for kids. I suka gila ambience and environment hotel ni. Sebab memamg macam hotel lama dan mengekalkan rasa yang sama macam first i pergi dulu.

Yes, kitorang dapat bilik at the ground floor. So from our balcony, here's the view. Awesome possum okay! I boleh tengok orang mandi everydayyy!

Hotel-hotel zaman sekarang mostly concept modern and zen, tak pun ala bali style. But this hotel, WIN! Dengan pokok kelapanya dekat area swimming pool nya, dengan suasana coffee house nya, memang you will feel like back to 90's. Ah, love!

Yes, I am classic like that so I suka the feel every time I come back to this hotel after spending time outside. Everytime I jejak kaki ke hotel ni, the dejavu macam masa kecil-kecil dulu when our parents brings us for holiday.

Oh, although I suka gila dengan ambience dan environment kat sini, but foods wise I rasa okay-okay je. Nothing to shout about. Most of the time bila husband kerja and back from work and we dont feel like going out, we will just settle for room service.



During CNY, they even distribute angpow and limau mandarin to all guests. The angpow contains 20cents, but hey its not about the amount (if you give more I will not hesitate, gahhh), it's thought that count! Such a sweet gestures!


It is good to be back to this place after 10 years with someone I love.

Na-ah, this is not a paid review ya. I'm writting this sebab memang I suka hotel ni. We will definitely come back here, very soon!

I tak sure sangat on the rate per night, sebab we stayed here for freeeee, if you guys interested to know more on this you might want to check out their website of contact the hotel directly.

Oh well.

That's about the hotel!

And what not to love about JB, right?


Bandar Iskandar, bandar terchentaaa!


Hilarious sunset view along the Pantai Lido. Do they still call this place Pantai Lido?

1 comment: