Wednesday, March 25, 2015

how we first met #6

Hakhakhak.

Rupanya banyak post I yang tertangguh dan tak selesai. Er, cerita JB, Singapore, Phuket dan Koh Samui tu nanti lah ya? I sedang mengumpul kekuatan nak menulis. Haha, to be frank I have no i dea at the moment on how to put everything into words.

So malam ni I rasa I will settle on this lah ya. The finale of how I met my husband. 

After the movie date on December 2010, watching fireworks on 2011's eve, Juara Lagu 2011 and few times go makan, I started to develop this kinda mushi-mushi feelings towards him. I tak tau nak describe perasaan ni macam apa, tapi yang I tau every time I fly, I will miss him terribly.

And I rasa I tak bertepuk sebelah tangan. Till one find day in mid of January 2011, we gave me this box contains necklace, beautiful one, and asked me;

" Awak nak tak jadi girlfriend saya? "

And the rest is history.

Weird isn't, instead of ring he gave me necklace. I lupa nak tanya kenapa necklace? Ahahah. Shall ask him soon.

Fast forward 4 years later, I am now his wife. The feeling is just as wonderful as before, even more every time I look at him.

Betul lah kata orang, there's always a reason why relationship sebelum ni tak menjadi because when you meet the one, everything seems so clear and valid.

Semoga cinta kita akan kekal muda dan remaja macam dulu walaupun kita semakin tua dan berisi, sayang! I heart and love you so much not even stars and sands can beat it!


No comments:

Post a Comment