Friday, March 13, 2015

trip ke jepun part 3

Serious this is such a long delay.

I just got back from Phuket and Koh Samui, so I will speed up the entry on Japan.

Feb 1st, 2015 (Ahad) - Day 4

After a long dayyyyy yesterday, we woke up a bit late. Dengan cuaca yang super duper sejuk, serious sejuk, memang bestlah bergulung bawah comforter. During day time, suhu boleh mencapai around 5C.

Getting ready and penuhkan perut as usual, we headed to The Yushukan War Museum.

Train from Ikebukuro and stop at i-forgot-the-station-name-i-am-sorry. Hahaha. But if you're into history just like my husband, please google and a bit of survey on this place. It is not that hard to reach.

But this place close early, so kami datang that day pun dah kira macam terlambat jugalah. Close at 4.30PM local time, we reached there nearly 4PM. Husband dah pasrah dah at first, macam tak nak masuk. But I push myself inside, and tadaaaaa



Ini saja pun yang suami saya nak tengokkk sangat. He said this is Zero Fighter, guna masa zaman jepun. I was like. ' Ohhh, aaaaaa' all the time, sebabnyaaa I tak tahu sangat bab-bab sejarah ni, plus I tak berapa minat. Tapi since the husband was so excited, I pun tumpang excited ambil gambar sekali lah!

Hahaha.

Actually luar museum ni (I rasa it is actually bukan museum, tapi macam exhibition hall), ialah macam park tau. Nice park, because the buildings around and seni bina rasa macam betul-betul di zaman Jepun dulu kala.

 The Entrance. Please bare with all the selfies okay? Phone I memang pasang monopod, so memang dah tak tanggal dah, sebabnyaa it was sooo cold I can't even take off my glove.





We leave this place almost sunset. Since it was winter in Japan, so gelap awal. Around 5 lebih macam tu dah gelap.

Next destination was, Nakano Broadway!

Okay, as for this place, husband yang make an effort untuk buat research and survey in a very limited time. Sebab mission dia ialah mencari Hot Wheels. Er, kereta yang kecil-kecil tu? Tapi I pun tak ambil gambar kereta yang dia beli.

Japan lebih terkenal dengan Tomica Cars, compared to Hot Wheels. Cuma ada series Hot Wheels yang berasaskan character dari Japan for example Power Rangers and the list goes on (sorry, nak explain in details I tak faham sangat. Hahaha!)







Nakano Broadway ni macam small shopping mall, tapi mostly banyak toys yang rare and antiques. Kalau you are toys collector, here is MUST GO!




No comments:

Post a Comment