Wednesday, March 18, 2015

in between

Masa di Japan, husband dapat info that dia kena posting to Johor Bahru for 19 days to be exact.

At first I dah morale down. Aaaa I tak suka kalau sehari tak tengok muka dia. Serious, ni bukan mengada-ngada. Tapi I memang tak boleh. Hahahaha.

To my surprise, he said I can follow him. Plus he'll be getting accommodation all by himself. Meaning that bukan sharing basis with his team yang pergi sekali lah.

Awwwhh.

That meanssssss the holiday continuessss.

What not to love about holiday? Ehem, holiday for me lah, while husband working. Hehehe.

I always wanted to spend time in JB.  I was brought up in JB and spent my first 17 years of life there.  So for me this opportunity is like a chance to walkdown to the memory lane.

So JB stories will come next okay? Gotta need to sort the photos first!

No comments:

Post a Comment