Saturday, October 25, 2014

tips menjadi pramugari #3 (AIRASIA FLIGHT ATTENDANT INTERVIEW)

Okay peeps!

2 entries dalam satu hari, plus it's Saturday pula tu! Tak ada life ke? Hihi. No la, sementara ada masa dan wifi ni, might as well fully utilities kan.

Previous entry I cerita on MH punya interview kan? So this one is Air Asia punya ya. Based on my experience tau. Kalau lain dengan orang lain punya I tak tau.

Mine was in 2010. Any changes on current procedures please refer the company itself.

Okay.

Anyway. MH panggil pramugari pramugara as Flight Steward ( FS) or Flight Stewardess ( FSS ). As for Air Asia pula they call us Flight Attendant. Lebih general kan?

Hihi.

AIR ASIA X FLIGHT ATTENDANT INTERVIEW.

Eh. Oh yes, masa I mula-mula joined Air Asia I straight away joined Air Asia X. Different between Air Asia dan Air Asia X ialah; Air Asia operating domestic and medium haul flights ( below 4 hours) while Air Asia X operating long haul flights ( above 4 hours).

Kerana apa I terus joined as AAX crew?

Its because I was an ex crew before, from full service airline ( MH ).

Okay.

1st STAGE

- macam biasa, queue dulu, isi form and dapat number.
- that's why I said earlier datang awal, sebab the earlier you datang, lagi awal number you dapat and lagi cepat lah giliran you. Imagine if you datang around 11am macam tu, CONFIRM, yes confiem seharian la you spend time kat situ.
- well prepared lah ya? Siap-siapkan resume awal-awal, get copies of all certs and gambar passport, full lenght and mug shot earlier.
- yes normally kalau they conduct interview di hotel, diorang akan sediakan service berbayar ambil gambar, buttttt the queue is like forever I tell you.
- okay, as usual ambil height measurement and weight then proceed to next one.

2nd STAGE

- slightly different dengan MH, AAX akan gather all candidates dalam hall/ballroom tu, and we are given 1 minutes untuk introduce ourselves to people sitting next to us.
- they will call couple by couple ke depan and kita kena ceritakan background our partner tu tadi semula di depan audience and interviewers.
- after this session, they will inform us siapa yang terpilih for next stage.

3rd STAGE

- paling senang dan paling simple. All we need to do ialah catwalk around the room and berikan senyuman uolls yang semanis gula itu!

4th STAGE

- oh stage ni yang agak mencabar, tapi tidaklah semencabar MH punya interview. This is one to ine session.
- my interviewer was Senior Flight Attendant and in a management team.
- his question was simple;

" Agak-agak kalau dapat job ni you banyak MC tak?"

Of course lah I jawab tak!

Heheh. Walhal, lepas kerja macam ratu MC gitu. Hahahaha.

Overall, I conclude yang MH's interview lagi tough dari AAX. AAX bit simple, but maybe because I was from MH so ada sedikit advantage disitu compare to fresh candidate kan.

But all of these are only my experience yang maybe you guys boleh jadikan rujukan untuk membayang kan how the interview goes. Maybe pengalaman you lain dari I, and lagi mudah, who knows kan?

So I am wishing you guys yang betul-betul nak jadi pramugara dan pramugari, a very good luck and may God ease everything for you.

One simple advise from me, kerjalah because you really want it, kerjalah because it is your truly passion dan bukan kerana glamour semata-mata. Because why?

Kerja ini, being a Flight Attendant is farr away from glamorous world, it is far and more than that.

I will share more apa sebenarnya kerja Flight Attendant ni later okay?



No comments:

Post a Comment